- what mental illness do you have?
- I have Dissociative Identity Disorder, major depressive disorder, borderline personality disorder, and Post traumatic stress disorder.
- 2. when were you diagnosed?
- I was diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder in 2010, borderline and major depressive disorders in 2013, and Dissociative Identity Disorder on April 15th of this year.
- 4. Are you getting treatment for it?
- I currently see a psychiatrist once a month. I don’t currently have a therapist. I have a case manager who is working on getting me into therapy.5. who knows about it?
- My friends and fmaily know about it.
7. Describe what your mental illness is like?
Having DID is like a pie that is cut into pieces, but still whole in the pan. It’s like all my parts are competing for space in this body.
8. what has helped you?
Getting the right counseling i’m sure will help me.